Monday, November 10, 2008

Nancy

Google NYC has a Lego area, as is publicly known. In particular, there are some lego portraits of luminaries who work at Google. However, there was room for another lego portrait, so I took a bunch of lego home and Susan and I put one together.

First, you have the two founders, shown at the top of this NYTimes photo:



(Recently, another one of Eric Schmidt has been added.)

Up on top of the lego storage shelves, on the left side, you have a couple of dudes whose names I don't know:



On the right, you have Brian Kernighan, who co-wrote my C textbook:



And, finally, ours:



So far, there's been no indication that anyone has even noticed it. But that's okay, I did it for my own delight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant.

Impress your personality on the environment!